Rtv2 Mold Making Silicone Rubber For Resin Molds
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200kg Kilograms
- Price Range
- 4.50 - 6.00 USD ($)
- 5 USD ($)
- Product Name
- RTV-2 silicone rubber for resin craft plaster/gypsum casting cornice moulds making
- Product Type
- tin cure silicone rubber
- liquid silicone rubber
- Making molds for 1. Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues 2.gypsum,GRC,concrete,resin ,epoxy resin,PU products etc 3. Lighting ornaments, wax candles, hand soap 4. Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations 5. Model design, product exploitation, etc. 6. Artificial stone
- 1.1 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 20 shore a
FEATURE of resin craft plaster/gypsum casting cornice moulds making :
1.Good characteristics of easy-operation
2. Light viscosity and good flowability
3. Low shrinkage
4. Favorable tensile and tear strength
5. High temperature resistance ,acid and alkali-resistance
6.High duplication times
7.Vulcanize at room temperature
8.Easy for demoulding
9.No smell ,non-flammable ,safe and reliable
APPLICATION of resin craft plaster/gypsum casting cornice moulds making :
Making molds for
1. Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues
2.gypsum,GRC,concrete,resin ,epoxy resin,PU products etc
3. Lighting ornaments, wax candles, hand soap
4. Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations
5. Model design, product exploitation, etc.
6. Artificial stone
HOW TO USE of resin craft plaster/gypsum casting cornice moulds making :
Step One: Prepare and clean the prototype.
You must make sure your original molds perfect.
Step Two: Mixing part A and part B evenly
Take 100g of part A and add 2g of part B and mix the silicone rubber and curing agent evenly.
Step Three: Vacuum pumping
Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes. Otherwise, it will cause cross linking reaction, and no more further steps will be available.
Step Four: Pouring cast or brushing cast
After released the bubble, we can pour/brush the silicone rubber on the prototype
It is suitable for simple products with the smooth surface. Without any mold lines, which helps you save time and is easy for operation. Evenly and slowly pouring the mixed silicone rubber into the square frame. After the cross linking reaction and the silicone rubber turns dry, you can take the products out. Thus, the mold has been done.
a. Evenly brush the mixed silicone rubber on the product which is covered with mold spray with a brush or a brush pen.
b. After the cross linking reaction (about 30 minutes), brush a second coat which can increase the tension and tear strength of the mold.
c. Cover a glass cloth on it after another 30 minutes of a second cross linking reaction, and use a brush pen or a brush to avoid any interstices.
d. Cover a third coat.
PACKAGING: 10kg 20kg 25kg or 200kg /drum.
STORAGE of resin craft plaster/gypsum casting cornice moulds making :
1.It is a kind of non-dangerous goods .This product should be sealed and placed in a cool and dry place which should keep from sunlight and rain.
2.Silicone mold making rubber RTV-2 is an environmentally-friendly liquid silicone product, is not easy to burn which can be stored and transported as non- hazardous goods.
3.The storage period of this product is 12 months. If it becomes to be more viscosity . stirring it evenly before using it, so that it can function normally.It can be reused after reinspection when it exceeds the storage period.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 120000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 10kg 20kg 25kg or 200kg /drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India