rtv2 liquid silicone rubber for candle soap molds making
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200KG Kilograms
- 5 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 4.50 - 6.00 USD ($)
- Product Name
- RTV2 liquid silicone rubber for soap candle molds casting
- Product Type
- tin cure liquid silicone rubber
- liquid silicone rubber
- Making molds for 1. Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statues 2. Resin crafts ,climbing holder 3. Lighting ornaments, candles, hand soap 4. Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorations 5. Model design, product exploitation, etc. 6. Artificial stone
- 1.1 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 10 shore a
RTV-2 mold making silicone rubber is generally named as two-part silicone rubber that vulcanizes at roomÂ Â temperature.Part A is a flowable liquid ,part B is the catalyst.Â
1.Good characteristics of easy-operationÂ
2. Light viscosity and good flowabilityÂ
3. Low shrinkageÂ
4. Favorable tensile and tear strength
5. High temperature resistance ,acid and alkali-resistanceÂ
6.High duplication timesÂ
7.Vulcanize at room temperatureÂ
8.Easy for demouldingÂ
9.No smell ,non-flammable ,safe and reliableÂ
Making molds forÂ
1. Cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, statuesÂ
2. Resin crafts ,climbing holder
3. Lighting ornaments, candles, hand soap
4. Plaster, Gypsum, Cement, Concrete decorationsÂ
5. Model design, product exploitation, etc.
6. Artificial stoneÂ
HOW TO USE:
Step One: Prepare and clean the prototype.
You must make sure your original molds perfect.Â
Step Two: Mixing part A and part B evenlyÂ
Take 100g of part A and add 2g of part B and mix the silicone rubber and curing agent evenly.Â
Step Three: Vacuum pumping
Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes. Otherwise, it will cause cross linking reaction, and no more further steps will be available.Â
Step Four: Pouring cast or brushing cast
After released the bubble, we can pour/brush the silicone rubber on the prototypeÂ
It is suitable for simple products with the smooth surface. Without any mold lines, which helps you save time and is easy for operation. Evenly and slowly pouring the mixed silicone rubber into the square frame. After the cross linking reaction and the silicone rubber turns dry, you can take the products out. Thus, the mold has been done.
a. Evenly brush the mixed silicone rubber on the product which is covered with mold spray with a brush or a brush pen.Â
b. After the cross linking reaction (about 30 minutes), brush a second coat which can increase the tension and tear strength of the mold.Â
c. Cover a glass cloth on it after another 30 minutes of a second cross linking reaction, and use a brush pen or a brush to avoid any interstices.
d. Cover a third coat.
PACKAGING: 10kg 20kg 25kg or 200kg /drum.
1.It is a kind of non-dangerous goods .This product should be sealed and placed in a cool and dry place which should keep from sunlight and rain.Â
2.Silicone mold making rubber RTV-2 is an environmentally-friendly liquidÂ Â silicone product, is not easy to burn which can be stored and transported as non-Â hazardous goods.
3.The storage period of this product is 12 months. If it becomes to be more viscosity . stirring it evenly before using it, so that it can function normally.It can be reused after reinspection when itÂ exceeds the storage period.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 120 Kilograms tons Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 10kg 20kg 25kg or 200kg /drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India